LET'S GO TO DISCOVER NEW EXPERIENCES!
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF OUR WORKSHOPS
BRANDCELONA® TERMS AND CONDITIONS
www.brandcelona.com reserves the right to modify at any time the commercial offerings submitted on this Website (modifications, prices, promotions and other commercial and service conditions). However, in case of subscribed products or services, brandcelona® will inform about such changes either electronically or in any other way we deem appropriate.
PARTICIPATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Should attendees not follow the indicated steps as required, brandcelona® reserves the right to cancel the request for assistance in favor of other attendees.
- Should the attendee have proposals concerning the improvement of the service to benefit therefrom, brandcelona® will have to be informed at least one month prior to the beginning of the tour or workshop.
- Attendees must respect the times on the program set by brandcelona®. brandcelona® will not take responsibility for extra costs resulting from the non-compliance of such schedules.
- Attendees must keep their tickets and/or travel documents during their validity period. Theft or loss will not entitle the attendee to a refund or to attend another event in replacement; in such cases, brandcelona® will provide the attendee with a new copy of the document; the attendee will have to pay for its cost, if any.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Registrants must pay the indicated amount within the indicated dates and follow the steps on the website and/or e-mail in order to acquire a good and/or contract an offered service.
- Places will be allocated on a "first paid-first served" basis. - Displayed product and service prices on the website www.brandcelona.com DO NOT INCLUDE Value Added Tax (VAT), which, if any, has to be applied (21%)
REGISTRANTS CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- Should you find it necessary to cancel your registration, you must inform us about the reason for cancellation and we will give you alternative dates or issue a refund (see below).
- We will only issue a full refund if the cancellation is notified to brandcelona® at least one month prior to the beginning of the event. Should the cancellation be notified within the month prior to the beginning of the event, a refund of part of the total amount will be issued, according to external service providers cancellation policies.
BRANDCELONA® CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- brandcelona® reserves the right to cancel the retail tour or workshop due to insufficient enrollment or reasons beyond our control.
- Should brandcelona® cancel the event, we would issue a full refund.
EXTERNAL SERVICES PROVIDERS CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- Should external services be cancelled, brandcelona® will not take responsibility for additional costs incurred by the cancellation and will always inform the registrants about it. To avoid the cancellation of the tour or workshop, brandcelona® will give the attendees alternative options.
- If the flight is cancelled, brandcelona® will refund the full cost of the flight tickets. As they are reasons beyond our control, brandcelona® would cancel the retail tour and the tour would be rescheduled, according to registrants' availability. Should the tour not be rescheduled, we would issue a full refund.